Saving private Vinicius
99.9% of Madridistas see Mbappé as the big strategic signing for the next decade. And of that 99.9%, the vast majority would also prefer Vinicius to remain at Madrid. The fans really love the 19-year-old Brazilian and value what the kid did last year by opening a window of hope when everything else was a gathering of dark clouds at the Bernabéu. His electric dribbling on the wing and his explosive attacks captured the attention one by one. Vinicius is not Robinho, let's be clear.
The positives that 'Vini' offers has clashed with Zidane, who doesn't trust his qualities. In fact, he has put Rodrygo ahead of him, much more mild, both in his football and in his character. Even Bale is ahead of him, a player Zizou denied in the summer. Vinicius is now at the end of the queue, but the footballing world is wise and that is why it is normal for PSG to consider him as an alternative for the future, alleviating the potential terrible loss of Mbappé, who I hope makes the move next summer. Vinicius, though, must be taken care of. I still see him as a star in the making.
Te recomendamos en English
- TRANSFER STORIES PSG preparing huge offer for Guardiola
- REAL MADRID Zidane has got goals coming from everywhere
- PREMIER LEAGUE Lampard: "Chelsea can't always depend on Abraham for goals"
- Premier League Raul Jimenez out to make history with Wolverhampton
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool not greatest team yet, says Solskjaer
- BORUSSIA DORTMUND Haaland "happy" and "relaxed" after Dortmund hat-trick debut