Bartomeu's big Apple Christmas gift to Barcelona players
President of FC Barcelona Josep Maria Bartomeu did his bit for the Apple share prices buying personalised iPhone 11 Pro Max's for his squad and the latest iPad Pro for backroom staff.
FC Barcelona club president Josep Maria Bartomeu had a Christmas surprise for the first team squad with each player being gifted a personalised iPhone 11 Pro Max with each device featuring the players name, Barcelona club emblem and squad number.
The Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max is one of the most expensive mobile phones on the market currently with each device priced at approximately 1,700 euros.
Bartomeu's Apple outlay didn't stop there with all Barça backroom staff being gifted the latest version of the iPad Pro following the 4-1 Camp Nou win over Deportivo Alaves.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Joshua: "No real strategy except for winning" against Usyk
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Osyk: date, tickets, venue
- WORLD NEWS How does Evergrande conglomerate put China's housing system in danger of collapse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp salutes Liverpool ace Minamino and reveals Firmino fitness update
- GOLF Five reasons why we all love the Ryder Cup
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement