Liga MX moves up 5 places in the best leagues in the world
According to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics, the Mexican championship is better than some European Leagues.
The Liga MX is officially one of the best leagues in the world. According to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS), the Liga MX ranks 21st in the world's best leagues after moving up five places since the last time they published this ranking in 2018.
The Mexican Championship received 600 points - just 5 less points than the Serbian League and 20 less that the Greek and Croatian leagues. The Liga MX ranks above the Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish and Swiss leagues according to IFFHS' statistics.
The Liga MX leads all competitions within the territories under Concacaf governance. The Guatemalan league is in 64th place, the Costa Rican league just below that in 65th place and the MLS is in 66th, moving up just one position since the last ranking.
The English, Brazilian, Spanish, Italian, Colombian, Portuguese and French leagues make up the top 7 leagues in the world followed by Netherlands, Argentina and Germany. Those outside the top 10 include Paraguay in 11th, Belgium in 13th, Ecuador in 14th and Morocco in 17th.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth