Liga MX moves up 5 places in the best leagues in the world
According to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics, the Mexican championship is better than some European Leagues.
The Liga MX is officially one of the best leagues in the world. According to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS), the Liga MX ranks 21st in the world's best leagues after moving up five places since the last time they published this ranking in 2018.
The Mexican Championship received 600 points - just 5 less points than the Serbian League and 20 less that the Greek and Croatian leagues. The Liga MX ranks above the Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish and Swiss leagues according to IFFHS' statistics.
The Liga MX leads all competitions within the territories under Concacaf governance. The Guatemalan league is in 64th place, the Costa Rican league just below that in 65th place and the MLS is in 66th, moving up just one position since the last ranking.
The English, Brazilian, Spanish, Italian, Colombian, Portuguese and French leagues make up the top 7 leagues in the world followed by Netherlands, Argentina and Germany. Those outside the top 10 include Paraguay in 11th, Belgium in 13th, Ecuador in 14th and Morocco in 17th.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- CORONAVIRUS What are the new CDC mask guidelines for schools?
- OLYMPICS USA played with freedom in bounce-back Iran victory – Kevin Durant