Arsenal get their man with Pablo Marí set to become a 'Gunner'
The final details on a lengthy negotiation process were concluded late on Tuesday with Arsenal set to pay Flamengo 11 million euro for the Spaniard.
Pablo Marí is set to join Arsenal after the North London club and Brazilian side Flamengo finally reached an agreement late on Tuesday night. The Spaniard has already completed his medial with the Premier League side before the negotiation process reached a stalemate over the payment process for the 26-year-old.
Finally, the defender will move for a fee of 11 million euro and move to England initially on a loan deal with an option for a later compulsory purchase.
Pablo Marí will leave Rio today and is set to be unveiled as anew Arsenal player on Thursday January 30th and was a specific request from Gunners Brazilian sporting director Edu. In his time with the Brazilian outfit, the Spaniard won the Serie A title and 2019 Copa Libertadores with "Mengao".
Recommended in English
- NBA Juancho recalls tough times at Boston: "There was no room for me"
- NFL PFWA selects three Chiefs for All-Rookie Team Honors
- Soccer Real Madrid's Rodrygo wants World Cup glory with Brazil
- AFCON Mané taken to hospital after head injury blow at AFCON
- NFL Lakers 106 vs. 96 Nets summary: stats, scores, and highlights | NBA
- MLB Big Papi only player elected to Hall of Fame