Man Utd: Bruno Fernandes agent shares contract photo
The first image of the Portugal international as a Manchester United player emerged on his agent's Instagram account on Thursday.
Bruno Fernandes looks to have signed his contract with Manchester United after his agent posted a photo to Instagram.
United confirmed on Wednesday they had reached an agreement with Sporting CP to sign Portugal playmaker Fernandes.
The fee for Fernandes will be an initial £46.5million (€55m) and a potential further £21.1m (€25m) in add-ons, including additional sums for a number of appearances, Champions League qualification and individual objectives.
Fernandes officially a Manchester United player
Fernandes is understood to have undergone a medical with United on Thursday, and his representative Miguel Ruben Pinho was the first to share an image of the 25-year-old in his new club's colours.
A photo shared to Pinho's official Instagram account showed the agent and Fernandes, wearing a United training kit, standing next to a contract seemingly ready to be signed – or already signed – by the midfielder.
Fernandes has long been a reported target of United, while Tottenham and Barcelona have also been credited with an interest in the past.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates