Vidal returns as Setién names 20-man-squad for Bilbao cup clash
With clouds lingering over the Catalan club amid the fallout from the Eric Abidal interview in sports daily Sport, coach Setién prepares his side for Thursday's cup clash.
Arturo Vidal retuns to the FC Barcelona squad after the Chilean international was ruled out of Sunday's home clash to Levante UD due to "bruising".
Quique Setién has named a 20 player expedition set will travel to Bilbao ahead of Thursday's Copa del Rey quarter-final (kick-off 21:00 CET) where last season's beaten finalists face Athletic Club at San Mamés.
FC Barcelona Copa del Rey squad:
Ter Stegen, N. Semedo, Piqué, I. Rakitic, Sergio, Arthur, Messi, Lenglet, Griezmann, Jordi Alba, S. Roberto, F. De Jong, Vidal , Umtiti, Junior, Iñaki Peña, Riqui Puig, Collado, Ansu Fati and R. Araujo.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Joshua: "No real strategy except for winning" against Usyk
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Osyk: date, tickets, venue
- WORLD NEWS How does Evergrande conglomerate put China's housing system in danger of collapse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp salutes Liverpool ace Minamino and reveals Firmino fitness update
- GOLF Five reasons why we all love the Ryder Cup
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement