Real Madrid: Bale, Rodrygo and Jovic out for Levante game
The Real Madrid manager has named 19 players for the trip to the Ciutat de Valencia to play Levante with Bale, Rodrygo, Nacho and Luka Jovic all missing out.
Zinedine Zidane has announced his squad for the game against Levante in the Ciutat de Valencia on Saturday evening (21:00 CET) with 19 players in the Frenchman’s list but no place again for Gareth Bale, who has been suffering from a stomach issue this week and has been left out.
Joining the Welshman are Rodrygo, who has recently been on the wrong end of his duel with fellow Brazilian teenager Vinicius and misses out in favour of his compatriot, and utility man Nacho due to the rest of Zidane’s back line being available. Serbia striker Luka Jovic has been stricken with the same gastroenteritis as Bale this week and has been left in Madrid along with Brahim Díaz and injured but scarcely used forward Mariano.
Marco Asensio remains a long-term absentee, although the Spain international is nearing a return from a cruciate ligament injury, while a fully fit Eden Hazard is included after starting against Celta after recovering from a fractured foot.
Real Madrid squad for Levante
Keepers: Courtois, Areola, Altube.
Defenders: Carvajal, Militão, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo, Mendy.
Midfielders: Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Valverde, James, Isco.
Forwards: Hazard, Benzema, Vázquez, Vinicius.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?