Tokyo Olympics set for July 23 2021 start
Next year's Olympic Games have been set to begin on July 23, 2021 and will run until Aug. 8, the head of the Tokyo 2020 organising committee, Yoshiro Mori said on Monday.
Next year's Olympic Games have been set to begin on July 23, 2021 and will run until Aug. 8.
The move was confirmed by the head of the Tokyo 2020 organising committee, Yoshiro Mori, after he made the decision with the International Olympic Committee.
Mori added that the Paralympic Games would run from Aug. 24-Sep. 5.
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can follow the latest developments in the Covid-19 pandemic with our daily live blog.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid team news: Fede Valverde out of Getafe game due to coronavius contact
- LaLiga Getafe vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- NBA Lakers star Andre Drummond revels in surreal moment after Staples Center win
- F1 Miami Grand Prix added to Formula One calendar from 2022
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim