Donald Trump is caught playing golf Amid Covid-19 outbreak
As coronavirus cases keep increasing in the United States during Memorial Day weekend, president Donald Trump is caught playing golf for the first time since the outbreak started.
On Saturday 23 May President Donald Trump was seen playing golf at the National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia as coronavirus cases keep rising in the United states. This was the first time Trump has been caught playing since the outbreak began. In 2014, Trump criticized former president Barack Obama for golfing after a second confirmed case of Ebola was reported in the country.
Trump has daily Covid-19 testing
President Donald Trump does a daily coronavirus test since two weeks ago it was reported that four people tested positive in the White House. Also because a lot of people surround the president of the United States, he wants to make sure he stays as healthy as possible giving the circumstances.
During Trump’s daily briefing, he informed the journalist present at the White House about his state of health after the test came back. When he was explaining the outcome of the results, the reporters got confused with Trump’s answer because it seemed he said he tested positive for Covid-19.
“This morning I was very positive with my coronavirus test results,” said Trump to the journalists. His answer confused many of them so they pledged to the President to elaborate on what he just said, “I want to clarify I tested negative for Covid-19, I said it in a different way,” he answered.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Jake Paul: Mayweather "doesn't want to risk record" against me
- REPUBLICAN PARTY What did Liz Cheney say in her speech to the House and why has she been removed from Party leadership?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Can you lose stimulus checks if you don't file taxes before 2021 deadline?
- NBA LeBron nearing return, but will remain sidelined tonight
- NBA NBA Play-In 2021: can teams from different conferences face each other?
- BOXING How is Mayweather family life? Wife, sons, daughters