Barcelona: Aubameyang eyeing Camp Nou transfer when Arsenal deal expires
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is prepared to wait for Barcelona and see out the final year of his contract at the Emirates to move to Camp Nou on a free.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is prepared to wait to seal a move to Barcelona despite Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta remaining keen on keeping the Gabon striker at the Emirates.
Aubameyang is out of contract next year and is hoping that he can run down his deal to move to Camp Nou on a free if Barça fail to land Lautaro Martínez from Inter.
Aubameyang waiting on Barcelona
Aubameyang is prepared to wait for an offer from Barcelona amid their apparent interest in Arsenal's top scorer, according to Sky Sport and Sport.
Meanwhile, Mundo Deportivo reports the 31-year-old is considered an alternative if Barca cannot come to an agreement for Inter star Martinez.
Aubameyang has scored 25 goals in 42 games for Arsenal this season.
Manchester City keen on Valencia's Torres
- Valencia attacker Ferrán Torres looks like he has decided on his next move. Sport Bild reports the 20-year-old has agreed to join Manchester City over Borussia Dortmund. The report says the Bundesliga club considered Torres as a potential replacement for Jadon Sancho, who is linked with a move away.
- Following some less-than-convincing performances from Kepa Arrizabalaga, Chelsea are apparently eyeing a goalkeeper this close season. The Manchester Evening News reports Chelsea are prepared to more than double Dean Henderson's Manchester United wages, with the shot-stopper having impressed on loan at Sheffield United this season. The Daily Mail says Henderson is set for talks with Manchester United next week.
- Atalanta star Duvan Zapata could be set for a move. CalcioMercato reports Juventus are interested in the striker, who it says was the subject of a €50million offer from a foreign club.
- Liverpool and Manchester City are reportedly interested in Sevilla defender Diego Carlos. Goal reports the LaLiga club have received two offers from England for the 27-year-old, although from which clubs remains unknown.
- Loris Karius seems set to make a permanent exit from Liverpool. Goal says the Premier League champions want €6.6m (£6m) for the goalkeeper amid interest from Marseille.
- Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg is on track for a move from Southampton. The Telegraph reports Everton's bid of around £25m for the midfielder has been accepted, but Tottenham have also submitted an offer.