Worry for Juventus as Dybala limps off injured
Juventus' Champions League campaign resumes on August 7, and Paulo Dybala picked up an untimely injury on Sunday.
Paulo Dybala was forced off injured in Juventus' Serie A clash against Sampdoria on Sunday, causing Maurizio Sarri some concern ahead of the Champions League resumption.
The Argentina forward was clutching the top of his left thigh as he made way for Gonzalo Higuain five minutes before half-time.
Coach Sarri had already been forced into one change, with Danilo coming off following a clash of heads with Gaston Ramirez.
Juve, who were looking to seal a ninth successive Serie A title with a win over Samp, face Cagliari and Roma next week before hosting Lyon in the second leg of their Champions League last-16 tie on August 7.
Sarri's side will need to overcome a first-leg deficit after losing 1-0 in France back in February.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2