Real Madrid unveil new 2020/21 season home and away kits
Once again German sportswear giant Adidas supply the Real Madrid kits for the forthcoming season with both home and away kits now available.
The home shirt is the iconic all white with the Adidas three stripes in pink with the away shirt a salmon pink colour (officially called spring pink) with the Adidas stripes in navy.
Both kits were scheduled for release in June but the coronavirus pandemic resulted in their release being delayed to the last day of July.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth