Real Madrid unveil new 2020/21 season home and away kits
Once again German sportswear giant Adidas supply the Real Madrid kits for the forthcoming season with both home and away kits now available.
The home shirt is the iconic all white with the Adidas three stripes in pink with the away shirt a salmon pink colour (officially called spring pink) with the Adidas stripes in navy.
Both kits were scheduled for release in June but the coronavirus pandemic resulted in their release being delayed to the last day of July.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Men's 100m, track & field, medal count, results, today 31 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | WRESTLING What types of wrestling are at the Olympics? Differences, rules, format and score system
- GOLD CUP FINAL 2021 Gold Cup final: USA vs Mexico - times, TV and how to watch online
- SUPER LEAGUE Tebas dismisses court ruling asking UEFA to revoke action against Super League trio
- NBA Draft 2021 NBA draft 2021: which players have been selected by each team and main transfers?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo 2020: Why is LeBron James not playing at the Olympic Games?