Royal Challengers Bangalore replaces Kane Richardson with Adam Zampa
Royal Challengers Bangalore managed to replace the fast bowler Kane Richardson who will miss IPL in UAE due to the birth of his baby with leg-spinner Adam Zampa
Royal Challengers Bangalore announced that they have made a change to their squad for IPL 2020 by replacing the fast bowler Kane Richardson with leg-spinner Adam Zampa, as the birth of Richardson's first child is expected to overlap with the tournament.
RCB's Director of Cricket, Mike Hesson announced the news and affirmed they completely support Kane's decision. “We are disappointed to not have Kane's skills with us this IPL as he's certainly on top of his game. However, once we found out Kane and Nyki's baby was due during the IPL, it's an exciting time and we were fully supportive of Kane wanting to be at the birth of their first child," he said.
Hesson also explained the reason for choosing Zampa was the thought that it was a good opportunity to bring in a quality leg-spinner, to provide cover for Chahal and also provide the squad with more options if conditions suit spin which is expected during the tournament.
Both Zampa and Richardson are currently part of the squad representing Australia for the three T20Is and ODIS against England.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check update: US coronavirus relief bill
- UFC UFC 254: Emotional Khabib announces retirement after beating Gaethje
- US Election 2020 Early voting in Florida: when will it end and where can I vote?
- Halloween What's the origin, meaning and history of Halloween?
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Real Madrid edge ahead of Barcelona in historical rivalry