Messi and Ansu Fati star in new Barcelona third pink kit launch
The Catalan club have unveiled their new pink and green third kit ahead of the 2020/2021 season produced by Oregon based Nike.
FC Barcelona have confirmed that their third playing kit ahead of the new 2020/21 season will be be a bright pink shirt with green shorts and socks
The club used pink as their away kit for the 2017/18 season and it was one of the more commercially successful colourways for recent Barça playing kits.
Nika claim that the "morning pink and the green-blue of the sea create the bright, vibrant, Mediterranean landscape that was the inspiration behind the new FC Barcelona third kit".
The playing shirt has been produced from 100% recycled polyester, obtained from recycled plastic bottles and Argentine striker Lionel Messi appears in the accompanying promotional photos to showcase the launch of the shirt.
The shirt is initially available from Barça stores before its global release on 11 September.
Te recomendamos en English
- HALLOWEEN 2021 How to create the perfect DIY Squid Games Halloween costumes: doll, guards, participants…
- NEW JERSEY ELECTION 2021 Who is running for governor in New Jersey?
- NFL New Orleans Saints vs Seattle Seahawks live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 7
- NFL Packers WR Davante Adams placed on covid-19 reserve list
- NFL Eagles trade veteran QB Flacco back to Jets
- NFL Bears coach Nagy tests positive for covid