Man United prepare opening offer for Real Madrid's Sergio Reguilón
The Guardian reports that Manchester United are readying their opening offer for Sergio Reguilón but are unwilling to match Real Madrid's valuation.
Manchester United are continuing their pursuit of Real Madrid full back Sergio Reguilón, and have prepared an opening bid for the player, according to The Guardian.
Real Madrid have a price tag of €30 million on the Spaniard, but United believe the valuation is too high and will go in with a lower offer, The Guardian reports.
United are also reportedly unwilling to include a buyback clause, which will be another sticking point for Madrid.
After an impressive season on loan at Sevilla last season where he helped the club to a sixth Europe League title, Reguilón is in favour of a move to United, with the 23-year-old knowing he is now third place in the left back pecking order at the Bernabéu behind Marcelo and Ferland Mendy.
United have had their eye on Reguilón for some weeks, particularly after their loss to Sevilla in the Europa League semi-final, with coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer seeing him as the ideal option to provide competition for Luke Shaw.
As Real Madrid prepare to get their league campaign underway this weekend, the young defender is continuing his recovery at the club’s Valdebebas training ground after picking up a knock while on duty with Spain during the international break.
In the meantime, the Spaniard will continue hoping the clubs can come to an agreement on his switch to Old Trafford, where he would share a dressing room with compatriots Juan Mata and David de Gea.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?