Chelsea join Haaland hunt as Man Utd eye Calvert-Lewin
Erling Haaland is in demand with half of Europe after the Dortmund striker while Manchester United could turn their attention to Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
Chelsea have reportedly joined the race for Erling Haaland as Manchester United reportedly turn their attention to Everton's Dominic Calvert-Lewin as suitors for the Norway striker mount up with Liverpool, Real Madrid, Juventus and a host of European clubs linked with a move for the 20-year-old Borussia Dortmund star.
Chelsea throw hat into the ring for Haaland
Chelsea are ready to enter the race for Dortmund star Haaland, according to 90min. Manchester City are also reportedly heavily interested in the Norway international, who has also been linked with Manchester United and Real Madrid.
Haaland has scored 33 goals in 32 games for Dortmund since arriving at the Bundesliga club from Salzburg in January.
United eye Calvert-Lewin
- Manchester United, meanwhile, may look elsewhere. The Mirror reports the Premier League giants may be unable to sign Haaland due to their "sour relationship" with his agent, Mino Raiola. The report says United see Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin as an alternative.
- With Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez still sidelined, Liverpool continue to be linked with defenders. Todofichajes.com reports the Premier League leaders are interested in Real Madrid centre-back Éder Militão. Meanwhile, the Liverpool Echo says the club are in talks with Celta Vigo over 16-year-old defender Stefan Bajcetic.
- Struggling in the Premier League, Arsenal are expected to strengthen in January. The Daily Star reports the Gunners are considering a loan move for Real Madrid forward Vinícius Junior next month.
- After just one Premier League appearance for Chelsea this season, Antonio Rüdiger has been linked with a move away. Le Parisien reports Paris Saint-Germain want the defender in January.
- Celtic forward Odsonne Edouard is apparently attracting interest from elsewhere. CalcioMercato reports Juventus and Milan are interested in the 22-year-old.
- Barcelona midfielder Riqui Puig is set to leave Camp Nou following repeated criticism from Blaugrana boss Ronald Koeman. Manchester City and Bayern Munich are both keen on the 21-year-old, according to Fichajes.