Juventus back in the market for Man Utd's Paul Pogba
Juventus have not given up on the idea of bringing Paul Pogba back to link up with Cristiano Ronaldo as the France star eyes a Manchester United exit.
Paul Pogba's future at Manchester United is a source for constant speculation with the World Cup-winning Frenchman reportedly looking to leave the Theatre of Dreams next summer amid interest from Real Madrid and his former club Juventus.
The Old Lady remain keen to re-sign Pogba, who initially left United for the Italian giants in 2012 before returning to Manchester four years later.
Juventus to move for Pogba
Signing Manchester United star Paul Pogba remains the dream for Juventus, according to Calciomercato.
Pogba is eyeing an Old Trafford exit amid growing links to former club Juve and LaLiga champions Real Madrid.
Juve are keen on reuniting with Pogba, though Sassuolo's Manuel Locatelli, Lyon star Houssem Aouar, Udinese midfielder Rodrigo De Paul and Roma sensation Nicolo Zaniolo are alternatives.
Barcelona and United keeping tabs on Demir
- The Sun says United have renewed their interest in Norwich City full-back Max Aarons, who was previously linked to Barcelona before the LaLiga giants signed Sergino Dest from Ajax.
- Inter are favourites to sign Atalanta captain and outcast Papu Gómez, reports Corriere dello Sport. Following a falling out with head coach Gian Piero Gasperini, Gomez has been linked to Milan, Roma, Napoli and clubs in MLS, including FC Cincinnati.
- Arsenal's Sead Kolasinac is close to joining Bundesliga strugglers Schalke on loan, claims Sky Sport Germany. The Bosnia-Herzegovina international moved to Arsenal from Schalke in 2017.
- Liverpool are circling for Torino centre-back Gleison Bremer, reports Corriere Granata. The 23-year-old Brazilian has also been linked to Everton and Fulham.
- Barcelona and United are both interested in 17-year-old Rapid Vienna forward Yusuf Demir, according to Turkish journalist Ekrem Konur.