How much do Buccaneers earn after Super Bowl LV victory?
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won Super Bowl LV at the Raymond James Stadium after defeating the Kansas City Chiefs 31-9 on Sunday night.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers had an all around performance in Super Bowl LV and demolished the Kansas City Chiefs 31-9 on Sunday night. This is the second Vince Lombardi Trophy in the history of the franchise and veteran quarterback Tom Brady won his seventh Super Bowl ring.
Super Bowl bonus for each Buccaneer
According to the NFL’s collective bargaining agreement with the Players Association, each player from the Bucs will receive a bonus of $130,000 for winning the most important game of the season. While the Kansas City Chiefs players will each earn $65,000 for making it to the Super Bowl this year.
The players from the Bucs have been accumulating rewards for each post-season win this year. They received $33,000 for the wild card win, $33,000 for the divisional playoffs victory and $59,000 for defeating the New Orleans Saints in the conference final for a grand total of $125,000.
The Chiefs players had a bye-week prior to the Super Bowl meaning they only accumulated a total of $122,000. So after Sunday’s defeat they ended the season with an extra $187,000 per player while the Bucs earned $255,000.
In order to qualify for this bonus the players from each team have to be active or inactive for at least eight games during the season. Any player who was on either list for three to seven games will only get half of the bonus.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid team news: Fede Valverde out of Getafe game due to coronavius contact
- LaLiga Getafe vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- NBA Lakers star Andre Drummond revels in surreal moment after Staples Center win
- F1 Miami Grand Prix added to Formula One calendar from 2022
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim