Benzema out of Real Madrid's trip to Valladolid
The Frenchman missed Madrid's last training session before the trip to take on Real Valladolid on Saturday. Madrid could be without Benzema against Atalanta.
Karim Benzema is the latest name to be added to Zinedine Zidane's injury list. The Frenchman missed Friday morning's training session at Valdebebas and will not travel for tomorrow's LaLiga clash against Real Valladolid.
The club has not yet officially reported the injury that the striker has picked up but it may mean that Benzema also misses the trip to face Atalanta in the Champions League. In last Sunday's 2-0 win over Valencia, he played a large part of the game after suffering a blow to the ankle from Thierry Correia.
Eden Hazard and Rodrygo are both ruled out of Saturday's away trip. Ramos, Militao, Valverde, Marcelo and Odriozola join them on the list of injuries in the Los Blancos squad. The only forwards available at the moment are Mariano and possibly young Spanish striker Hugo Duro, the top scorer at Real Madrid Castilla.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Packers and Bears clash as Cardinals aim for six wins in a row
- NFL Eagles trade veteran TE Zach Ertz to unbeaten Cardinals
- LALIGA Ambitious Pedri wants to 'win everything every year' with Barça
- SOCCER European nations set to block FIFA World Cup plans regardless of vote
- NFL Which NBA teams have the highest salary cap in the 21-22 season?
- NBA | NETS Durant on Kyrie Irving situation: "What is being mad going to do?"