Eden Hazard's market value in free-fall
The Belgian international's current market value is ranked at 40 million euro and has dropped to it's lowest level since 2013.
Eden Hazard's time at Real Madrid has been plagued by injury and his current setback is the eleventh serious injury since moving to the Spanish club from Chelsea back in 2019 for a fee of 100 million euro. In that time the Belgian has supplied seven assists and just found the back of the net four and has yet to display anything like the the form that impressed Blues fans week-in-week-out at Stamford Bridge
His slide has been picked up and reflected by online market value specialists Transfermarkt, after making their latest adjustments, the Belgian's value has plummeted to just 40 million euro and is at it's lowest total since 2013 when the winger had just arrived in London following his move from Ligue 1 side Lille.
Rise and fall
In his time with the Premier League side, his value enjoyed an upward curve closing 2014 at 48 million, both 2015 and 2016 saw that value shift to 70 million, 2017 a move to 75 million with the major jump coming in 2018 when it rocketed to 150 million (the Neymar move from Barcelona to PSG at that time for 222 million was instrumental in boosting the price). Madrid made their move at this time and since moving to the Spanish capital, the Belgian's value has dropped consistently reaching it's current low of 40 million.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ryder Cup: Garcia gets action underway at Whistling Straits
- Joshua v Usyk: AJ aims to keep it simple as Fury looms large over capital clash
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the Evergrande crisis?
- NFL NFL: Chargers after another road win at Chiefs in big AFC West clash
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card