McKennie set to face Napoli after suspension
The United States international held a party of roughly 25 people at his house in Turin, Italy on Wednesday, breaking the covid-19 protocols.
On Saturday, Juventus and Torino played out a 2-2 draw in Serie A. Paulo Dybala, Weston McKennie and Arthur Melo were not selected as the three players broke covid-19 protocols on Wednesday night when they attended a party with roughly 25 people during the late hours of the night.
The United States international and his teammates were also fined for violating the protocols established in Italy due to the coronavirus pandemic. Parties are currently not allowed due to the covid-19 restrictions and the country is under curfew from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Neighbours reported Juventus players
McKennie’s neighbours called the police due to the noise and they arrived at his house around 11:30 p.m. according to reports from the Associated Press. That is why the McKennie, Dybala and Arthur were not included in the squad to face Torino.
Set to return against Napoli
The suspension has been lifted and all three players will return to face Napoli on Wednesday 7 April.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: USA, Caeleb Dressel gold and WR in 4x100 medley, medal count, results, today 1 August
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check and child tax credit live updates: can it be passed in August? dates, tax return, opt-out...
- NFL Zimmer "frustrated" as 3 Viking QBs sit out practice due to covid-19 protocols
- GOLD CUP 2021 Mexico's CONCACAF 2021 Gold Cup squad: key absentees
- MLB Rays beat Red Sox to move top; Mets win in Báez debut
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August