When was Barcelona's last defeat to Atlético Madrid at Camp Nou?
Both sides go into Saturday's LaLiga clash with an eye on the title with the Catalan side strong favourites given their record over the Madrid side at Camp Nou.
Atleti go into today's game at Camp Nou in pole position as the Catalan side sit two points behind Atletico, who have 76 points. Atleti control their own destiny and winning all four remaining LaLiga games would see Simeone's men crowned champions. However a a victory for Barcelona would see them leapfrog their opponents with just three games left to play.
Title rivals Real Madrid, who are level on points with Barça and host fourth-placed Sevilla on Sunday, could be the main beneficiaries if the game ends in a draw due to their superior head-to-head record against Atleti and Barcelona.
However, much like his Atletico counterpart Diego Simeone, Koeman insisted Barcelona will not alter their usual set-up for the game.
"Barcelona are a side who look to attack and we need to stay loyal to that, to ourselves, and we won't change," said Koeman.
Atleti boss Simeone, however, insisted he would not change his usual set-up for a more attacking one.
"We're playing with a really clear idea this season as you can see," he told a news conference on Friday.
"Sometimes it's gone really well and sometimes it hasn't. We don't change a lot. We'll try and play using the good points of how we've been playing up to now.
"They (Barcelona) are a side who have won a lot of points on the spin, they play good football and have done a great job in recovering from a slow first half of the season.
"We'll look to take the game in the direction we want it to go in and play our own game."
Simeone has a fully fit squad, with defenders Jose Maria Gimenez and Renan Lodi returning to full training on Friday.
Last Atleti Camp Nou win
An Atleti win in the Catalan capital is something of a rarity in recent times and one needs to go back to the 2005/06 season when a double from Fernando Torres and a goal from Maxi Rodríguez handed them a 3-1 win at Camp Nou.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USWNT: How many Olympic medals does Carli Lloyd have?
- MLB trade deadline Yankees get Rizzo from Cubs, Schwarber to Red Sox
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 schedule today, July 30: events, sports, times, and how to watch
- Tokyo Olympics: Fraser-Pryce dazzles but Ta Lou sets the standard in stunning women's sprint heats
- NBA Wizards reportedly trade Westbrook to LA Lakers in draft-night blockbuster