Neymar: I want to play with Cristiano Ronaldo
Neymar talked up the possibility of playing alongside Cristiano Ronaldo. The former Real Madrid man has been linked with a move back to the Spanish giants.
Paris Saint-Germain's Neymar said he wants to play with Cristiano Ronaldo amid speculation over the superstar's future at Juventus.
Ronaldo, who reached 100 goals for Juventus during Wednesday's 3-1 win at Sassuolo, has been tipped to leave the struggling Serie A giants at the end of the season.
Ronaldo linked with return to Old Trafford
The five-time Ballon d'Or winner has been linked with Paris Saint-Germain, and former clubs Manchester United and Real Madrid.
PSG star Neymar – who has signed a new contract with the Ligue 1 holders – talked up a partnership with Ronaldo, having played alongside Barcelona great Lionel Messi.
"I want to play with Cristiano Ronaldo," the 29-year-old Brazil international told GQ.
"I have already played with great players, like [Lionel] Messi and [Kylian] Mbappe, but I haven't played with Cristiano Ronaldo yet."
Neymar with PSG until 2025
Neymar is contracted to PSG until 2025 following his new deal in the French capital.
The forward joined the Ligue 1 champions from Barcelona on a five-year deal at a world-record cost of €222million in August 2017.
Neymar's new terms will reportedly see him earn €30m (£26m) per season in Paris, where he has scored eight Ligue 1 goals this season and 16 across all competitions.
Recommended in English
- Coronavirus Is armpit pain after the covid vaccine or booster shot a normal symptom?
- SOCCER Mohamed Salah sends message to Barcelona
- MLS Jesse Marsch linked to LAFC job after being sacked by RB Leipzig
- USMNT Christian Pulisic explains struggle on the road to recovery
- MANCHESTER UNITED Man United manager Rangnick delivers a 'chapeau' to Ronaldo work-rate
- NBA Did the Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo miss the game against Miami Heat?