Alan Pulido scored his first brace of the 2021 MLS season
The Mexican striker scored two goals in Sporting Kansas City 3-0 victory against Vancouver Whitecaps in week 6 of the 2021 MLS regular season.
Alan Pulido is picking up where he left off last year. The Mexican international scored his first brace of the 2021 Major League Soccer regular season on Sunday against Vancouver Whitecaps in the same week he was included in the roster of the Mexico national team that will play in the CONCACAF Nations League finals starting 3 June.
Pulido scored his third goal of the season
Sporting Kansas City hosted Vancouver Whitecaps at the Children’s Mercy Park on Sunday morning. The home team took the lead thanks to Dániel Sallói in the 28th minute of the game and before the half Alan Pulido scored the second one via penalty kick.
In the second 45 minutes he came back for more. The Mexican international received the ball inside the box, controlled it, dribbled past a defender and rifled it with his right foot to find the back of the net. This was his second goal of the game and his third of the 2021 MLS season.
Alan Pulido has been an important player for Sporting KC since he arrived in January 2020. Last year he tallied 6 goals and 5 assists in 12 appearances and led the team to the second round of playoffs where they lost to Nashville SC in penalties.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots