Sevilla step in to tempt Sergio Ramos back with five-year deal
Sergio Ramos had been expected to leave Real Madrid, then it seemed he would remain at the Bernabéu, but Sevilla have spied an opening for their former star.
Sergio Ramos has had a drawn-out saga around his future with Real Madrid. The veteran defender had reportedly rejected several offers from the club while holding out for a new two-year deal, with the Bernabéu board more eager to offer the 35-year-old a one-year contract. Talks have been off and on and it appeared almost a certainty that the Spain captain would leave this summer before rumours that Florentino Pérez was preparing a fresh attempt to keep the long-serving defender in Madrid.
Ramos has been with Madrid since joining from Sevilla in 2005 and his former club have reportedly decided to try and tempt him back to the Sánchez Pizjuán with a huge offer.
Sevilla to offer Ramos a five-year deal
Sevilla have put a five-year contract offer to Sergio Ramos, claims esRadio.
The 35-year-old is out of contract this off-season with Madrid, with his future generating widespread speculation.
Recent reports had claimed that Ramos would stay at the Santiago Bernabéu, with Los Blancos having offered him a new deal.
PSG close to signing Donnarumma
Gianluigi Donnarumma is the first goalkeeper other than Gianluigi Buffon to keep a clean sheet for Italy at a major tournament since Francesco Toldo at Euro 2000.— Squawka Football (@Squawka) June 11, 2021
From one Gigi to another. 🙌 pic.twitter.com/6Jh1ET7vzQ
- PSG are closing in on a deal to sign Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma as a free agent when his contract expires this off-season, reports Calciomercato.
- Barcelona have given Ousmane Dembélé an ultimatum to sign a new contract or leave the club. PSG have also been linked with the France winger.
- Tottenham's Serge Aurier has agreed personal terms on a deal to move to PSG , claims Football Insider.
- Arsenal are closing in on a bid for Brighton and Hove Albion defender Ben White, according to The Athletic.
- Sport1 claims that Liverpool have commenced talks with Borussia Mönchengladbach about signing midfielder Florian Neuhaus .
- Everton are close to confirming ex-Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo as their new boss, claims Dominic King.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash