AC Milan keen on signing Porto’s playmaker Jesús ‘Tecatito’ Corona
The transfer window is about to close in Europe and the Serie A side could make a bid to sign the Mexican international in the next few days.
Jesús ‘Tecatito’ Corona has been one of Porto’s most valuable players since arriving in 2015, but his contract expires next summer. The Mexican international has not renewed his current deal and the Portuguese side don’t want him to leave for free.
Several teams interested in Corona
Porto are willing to listen to offers for ‘Tecatito’ before the transfer window closes in Europe and several teams have made approaches. According to multiple reports, AC Milan have been in contact with Porto regarding a move for the Mexican international, but have not made a formal bid for him.
The Serie A side have a list of players they want to sign for the new season. Other teams that have shown interest in the Mexican playmaker are Tottenham and Sevilla.
A week ago, Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano reported that the LaLiga side were in advanced negotiations with Porto for the transfer of Jesús Corona. The final fee for the Mexican player is expected to be 12 million euros, but no deal has been reached yet.
Sevilla are in advanced talks to sign Tecatito Jesús Corona from Porto, confirmed. Details to be sorted as soon as possible. Final fee could be €12m as @albertoflorenzo reported. ⚪️🔴 #Sevilla— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 12, 2021
Gonzalo Montiel, done deal from River Plate. Paperworks to be signed in the next 24h.
Te recomendamos en English
- HALLOWEEN 2021 How to create the perfect DIY Squid Games Halloween costumes: doll, guards, participants…
- NEW JERSEY ELECTION 2021 Who is running for governor in New Jersey?
- NFL New Orleans Saints vs Seattle Seahawks live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 7
- NFL Packers WR Davante Adams placed on covid-19 reserve list
- NFL Eagles trade veteran QB Flacco back to Jets
- NFL Bears coach Nagy tests positive for covid