Crystal Palace planning raid for Roma's Borja Mayoral
The Premier League club is an option for the Spanish forward, who hasn't been getting much playing time at Roma and could move on in the January window.
Crystal Palace could end up being the next port of call for Borja Mayoral. The 24-year-old Spanish striker could be on the move duing the winter transfer window as he has hardly figured for Roma this season. The Premier League club are keen to take the ex-Real Madrid player on loan. Palace attempted to secure Mayoral on loan last season, but the player preferred to stay in Italy.
Jose Mourinho's arrival at Roma has had a detrimental effect on Borja Mayoral's progression - he has only played a part in eight games since Mourinho took over the coach's job from Paulo Fonseca.
Mayoral's best figures
Last season, Mayoral scored 17 goals in 45 games under Paulo Fonseca - the best figures of his career. Crystal Palace, according to media reports in England, hope to join the list of clubs who have acquired the Madrid-born forward's services on loan - Wolfsburg, Levante and Roma.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $200 Social Security, tax return, Child Tax Credit, Golden State payment...
- NFL Cardinals 11 vs. 34 Rams summary: scores, stats and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Raiders part ways with general manager Mike Maycock
- NFL The insufferable Superb Owl jokes: a rant
- PACO GENTO 1933-2022 Real Madrid legend Paco Gento passes away aged 88
- AFCON Salima Mukansanga to lead all-female officiating AFCON line-up