Celebrating Real Madrid fans require security force of 3,000
Madrid town hall has put steps in place to prepare the security around Cibeles, where Real Madrid fans will flock to celebrate their 11th European Cup.
Real Madrid have won their 11th European Cup, beating Atlético on penalties in the final in Milan, and as soon as the final whistle went Real Madrid fans started flocking to Cibeles in the city centre to celebrate.
Huge security presence in Madrid
In preparation around 3,000 security people will be involved to ensure that the celebrations go off with no serious incidents. Madrid town hall has put this number on duty and they'll be ready to take control around the famous fountain that is the focus of the fans euphoria at winning their eleventh European Cup.
As well as various police forces being involved, there will also be the clubs' private security teams and Red Cross members taking part.
Although the fountain in the centre of the city will be home to thousands of fans throughout the night and will need most attention, there will also be a strong presence at Madrid's Barajas airport where Real Madrid will land with the trophy.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy