Real Madrid's Carvajal goes off injured and in tears
The left back seemed to feel a twinge in his leg muscle and had to be substituted at the beginning of the second half being replaced by by Danilo.
Daniel Carvajal felt something in his leg muscle and had to be taken off after 50 very competent minutes in the San Siro with Real Madrid leading Atlético by a goal to nil. While being helped off by team-mates and medical staff, he was clearly in distress and was visibly crying.
Whether him being so upset was because he was disappointed to be missing the rest of this huge game or due to the fact that he saw Danilo about to replace him, we may find out after the final whistle.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy