ENGLAND | CHAMPIONSHIP
Mourinho's son goes pro and signs two-year deal with Fulham
José Mourinho Jr, who plays as a goalkeeper, announced the news on his personal Twitter account. He will play in the Championship.
José Mourinho's son will spend the next two seasons at Fulham, who are currently in England's second tier, the Championship. The teenage goalkeeper announced the news on his personal Twitter account with the message: "Proud to say I just signed my two-year deal with Fulham FC... ...".
Mourinho Jr, who made his debut with Hortaleza-based CD Canillas' Under-12s in September 2010 when his father was coach at Real Madrid, has signed his first professional contract. He'll be some distance from his father though, who will be around 330 kilometres north in Manchester.
Proud to say I just signed my two-year deal with Fulham FC... ❤️ pic.twitter.com/vjK5GVeXLQ— José Mourinho Jr. (@FFC_JM) 30 de junio de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS How can I register to vote in New Jersey?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic is ‘really suffering’ after ankle injury setbacks
- MLS Landon Donovan rejects the Real Salt Lake managerial job
- SOCCER Barcelona close to agreeing new Ansu Fati contract - Koeman
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades