Sunderland and Sevilla agree terms for Iborra
The operation will boost Sevilla's bank balance by 8.2 million euros. Director of Sport Monchi is now working overtime to find a replacement.
It's been all go at Sevilla during the final week of the transfer window. The next player who looks like he could be moving on is Vicente Iborra, who has Sunderland pushing hard to acquire his services. According to Sky Sports, both clubs have reached an agreememt for the 28-year-old - one which will boost the Andalucian side's bank balanace by 8.2 million euros.
Should the operation go through, Sevilla will lose yet another key member of the squad - a player who has been one of the team's leaders over the past few seasons and his loss will be felt in a similar way to that of Coke who moved to Schalke earlier this summer.
It would also leave Director of Sport Monchi just two days to find a replacement. Sevilla are still keen on Las Palmas' Roque Mesa and jave been negotiating with the islanders since the start of the summer but may now find they have to return with an increased offer should they be left with a vacancy in the centre of the park.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Paris still displaying Neymar love
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Spanish government say Clásico at Camp Nou is 'not sensible'
- BARCELONA Barcelona change Eibar travel plans to avoid Catalan strike
- PREMIER LEAGUE Dier urges Spurs to "embrace the situation" they have created
- FC Barcelona Messi's greatest goals across 15 years at Camp Nou
- SERIE A Alexis Sanchez ankle surgery goes "exactly as planned"