Theo Hernández to miss Betis game with dislocated shoulder
The Real Madrid left back was injured against Real Sociedad at Anoeta. He misses the Betis game and is a doubt against Alavés.
Real Madrid defender Theo Hernández has dislocated his right shoulder, according to medical tests carried out this Tuesday morning at the Hospital Universitario Sanitas La Moraleja.
Theo Hernández out for Real Madrid - Betis
According to the medical report released by Real Madrid, the evolution of the injury is being monitored, and it's yet to be known how long Theo will be out for. What's certain is that he will miss the LaLiga game against Betis this Wednesday at the Bernabéu.
Theo a doubt for Alavés
The defender's participation in the next game, away to Alavés at the weekend, is also in doubt.
Theo Hernéndez suffered the injury against Real Sociedad on Sunday night, in Real Madrid's 1-3 win.
Real Madrid's Marcelo, who was out against Real Sociedad suspended, is available against Betis, having had his ban reduced to just one match.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online