It's "very likely" Neymar will sign for Real Madrid - Rivaldo
Speaking with Brazilian programme TV Globo, the Barcelona and national team legend was clear about where the future of 'potentially the best player in the world' lies.
Brazilian legend Rivaldo is clear: Neymar has to go to Real Madrid.
The former Barcelona striker and star of the Brazilian national team in 2002 believes that Neymar was wrong to go to Paris Saint-Germain and needs to go to "one of the four major leagues: Spain, England, Italy or Germany" to be able to reach his full potential and receive the recognition he deserves.
Rivaldo: "It is very likely that Neymar will go to Madrid"
Speaking with the Esporte Espetacular programme on Brazilian TV Globo, Rivaldo said, "I have already told Neymar he could be the best player in the world, but I think that if he stays at PSG, he will never achieve that. He has to leave PSG."
"If you look at England, Spain, Italy, Germany... it's different.
"I'm speaking about football, about competition. Neymar will not return to Barcelona. It was a very difficult situation for him there.
"And according to the information I have from people close, everything I have heard recently, I think it is very likely that Neymar will go to Real Madrid. And there I think he can be the best player in the world."
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- US NEWS Will national parks close if there is a government shutdown?
- US NEWS How long do government shutdowns last?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Basketball's subtle influence on the world of football
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: "How could you not be romantic about football?"
- NFL Jalen Hurts shoulders blame after Eagles defeat to Cowboys