Keylor's wife drops hint over Navas' possible destination
Andrea Salas posted a series of pictures taken in Oporto and many are interpreting this as a hint over Keylor Navas' future.
Everything points to Keylor Navas' time at Real Madrid coming to an end with French coach Zinedine Zidane selecting Belgian stopper Thibaut Courtois over the Costa Rican international.
Andrea Salas, Keylor's wife is currently on holiday in the Portuguese city of Porto visiting a friend and has posted a series of pictures from the trip on her Instagram account. One is tagged with the message "¡Nos quedamos!" (We're staying here) and has been interpreted by local sports daily A Bola as a subtle message as to where Kelyor could be playing his football next season.
The 32-year-old goalkeeper could be drafted into the Liga NoS club as a replacement for Iker Casillas after the Spanish keeper suffered a recent heart attack with early indications suggesting the Mostoles born player may have to hang up the gloves on medical grounds.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?