Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Carlos Vela doubtful for weekend matches
Both Los Angeles teams stars are going through some injury problems, with the LAFC captain likely to sit out this weekend's game, unlike Ibrahimovic.
Alarms bells sounded during last week's LA derby when LAFC star Carlos Vela left the game with a suspected injury; it was later confirmedthat the Mexican forward has suffered minor damage to his right hamstring, and he has been receiving treatment throughout the week to see if he will be fit to star against Minnesota United.
Coach Bob Bradley isn't too hopeful about Vela's chances of returning this weekend but there was some positive news - as the player is now back training which suggests his injury may just have been a sprain.
Galaxy take on the Seattle Sounders on Sunday, and coach Guillermo Barros Schelotto feels sure the Swede would be ready in time to play. "We talked for an hour, and Zlatan told me he needed to rest today so he could travel to Seattle and be ready for the game against the Sounders," Barros Schelotto concluded .
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS US Will the covid-19 vaccine be mandatory in NY for teachers?
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?
- NFL NFL: When should the San Francisco 49ers start Trey Lance?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa on injured reserve, to miss at least 3 games
- Liga MX Club América vs Chivas live: Liga MX 'Super Clásico Nacional' online
- NBA Report: Simmons rejects meeting with teammates on 76ers rift