Falcao ruled out of Real Madrid Champions League tie
The Colombian will travel with the rest of the Galatasaray delegation and will remain in the Spanish capital through to November 11 for added treatment.
Galatasaray club doctor, Yener Ince has conformed that there is no way Colombian striker will be ready to play in Wednesday's Champions League tie against Real Madrid: "We'll continue the next stage of his recovery with a Spanish doctor who has known the player for the past 12 years. The striker will remain in Madrid through to November 11 being treated on his Achilles injury with this Spanish medic and then return to Istanbul". He also added that right sided player Sener Ozbayrakli will be out of action for a period of time from six to eight weeks after the injury he sustained in the recent Super Lig game against Sivasspor".
Gala' boss Fatih Terim will once again look to Romanian striker Florin Andone to lead the line for the Turkish side at the Bernabéu and a starting XI of: Muslera; Mariano, Luyindama, Marcao, Nagatomo; Nzonzi, Lemina, Seri, Feghouli; Babel and Andone is anticipated by Turkish media outlets.
The Galatasaray expedition will arrive in the Spanish capital on Tuesday at 14:00 with 3,000 Turkish fans expected to make the trip to see "Cim Bom" in action at the Santiago Bernabéu with the Super Lig side not availing of the full ticket allocation of 4,300.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...