Miguel Herrera “Everyone wants Renato Ibarra to stay in Club América”
Club América’s manager Miguel Herrera stated that inside the locker room they wish Ibarra stays in the club, but the bosses have the last word.
A few weeks ago Renato Ibarra was released from jail after his wife dropped the domestic charges allegations and since then the Ecuadorian winger has been working out by himself to stay in shape in case he is able to return with Club América for the remainder of the Clausura 2020.
The team’s manager Miguel Herrera was interviewed by ESPN and he was asked about Ibarra’s status with him and the rest of the players after he was released from jail and Herrera said everyone wishes that he stays.
“The reality is that Ibarra is a great player and no one wants him to leave América. He has been a key player in the last semester and right now the bosses have decided to separate him from the club until they resolve his future,” said Herrera.
It is important to know that Renato Ibarra still has a contract with Club América, but since the accusations made against him were very delicate the institution is trying to figure out what to do with their player.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash