How to create the new Facebook avatar
Social media giant Facebook launched a new feature this week with millions across the word creating new avatar profiles on their pages.
Facebook avatar creation
On your profile in the mobile app, tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen, scroll down and then click on “See More,” the click on “avatars,” then click “next.”
From there, click on “get started,” according to the story, and you can start off by picking your skin tone, then hairstyle, eye shape, complexion. Once done there, click “next,” and you can customize your avatar.
When complete, click on the tick mark in the top right corner, and once you’re finished with the process, click on “done.”
From then onwards, the new avatar will be available use in comments when communicating with friends.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother