How to create the new Facebook avatar
Social media giant Facebook launched a new feature this week with millions across the word creating new avatar profiles on their pages.
Facebook avatar creation
On your profile in the mobile app, tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen, scroll down and then click on “See More,” the click on “avatars,” then click “next.”
From there, click on “get started,” according to the story, and you can start off by picking your skin tone, then hairstyle, eye shape, complexion. Once done there, click “next,” and you can customize your avatar.
When complete, click on the tick mark in the top right corner, and once you’re finished with the process, click on “done.”
From then onwards, the new avatar will be available use in comments when communicating with friends.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what are the 'critical components' that the Trump administration talks about?
- Premier League Premier League: Teams find their shooting boots as the finale approaches
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: McConnell confirms there will be checks for low-income Americans
- Barcelona Neymar back to Barcelona 'unlikely'
- CORONAVIRUS Bolsonaro tests positive for coronavirus
- Coronavirus India's Covaxin to be tested on 375 volunteers