The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
Although we know the day Friday 30 October the time is a mystery when the much-anticipated story of the Mandalorian and baby Yoda will show.
Last October Star Wars fans were treated to a new chapter in the saga in the form of the live action show The Mandalorian. It helped launch the Disney+ platform as Disney migrated their content to their standalone platform. Viewers were impressed and it attracted a following of young and old alike.
Fortunately for the show, filming of the episodes for season 2 were finished before covid-19 threw a monkey wrench into the day-to-day production of many shows. Since then, it has been in post-production, easier to do from home than filming, to make its scheduled fall release.
Season 2 will drop weekly on Fridays. Here are official dates listed by Disney Plus:
- episode 1: Oct. 30
- episode 2: Nov. 6
- episode 3: Nov. 13
- episode 4: Nov. 20
- episode 5: Nov. 27
- episode 6: Dec. 4
- episode 7: Dec. 11
- episode 8: Dec. 18
What will happen in season 2 of the Mandalorian?
We really don’t know. Like the time it will show tonight, everything is quite the mystery. What we can divine from the trailer is that the Mandalorian is tasked with returning baby Yoda to his kind. We also know that the Great Mandalorian have been at war with a race of sorcerers that Yoda belongs to. Where are they from, you ask? Who are Yoda's kind? Well, you’ll need to find that out yourself.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus What travel recommendations have the CDC established for Thanksgiving?
- NBA LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers set to sign Marc Gasol – reports
- BOXING Tyson vs Jones Jr: Two boxing legends and the shock defeats in their storied careers
- LIGA MX There will be a Clásico Nacional in both Women’s and Men’s playoffs in the Liga MX
- LIGA MX Four key matchups to be aware for the quarter-finals in the Liga MX
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Messi is an extravagance which Barça can no longer afford