Raúl Jiménez & Antuna, Mexico’s top scorers under Martino
Both players scored in Mexico's 3-2 win over South Korea subsequently becoming top scorers in the Gerardo Martino reign.
Raúl Jiménez and Uriel Antuna scored a goal each in Mexico’s victory over South Korea in the first exhibition match of the November international break. Both players have become the top scorers in the time that Gerardo Martino took the coaching job back in January 2019.
In the 67th minute striker from Wolverhampton scored the first goal of the game for Mexico to equalize the game 1-1 and three minutes later the Chivas winger gave El Tri the lead. Mexico ended up defeating South Korea 3-2 with defender Carlos Salcedo scoring the third and last goal in the 70th minute.
Raúl Jiménez: leading marksman
The 29-year-old has scored a total of 10 goals under coach Gerardo Martino and he has become the top striker for the national team. Raúl Jiménez scored twice against Cuba and Panama, and once against Chile, Martinique, Haiti, Costa Rica, Netherlands and South Korea.
Uriel Antuna has scored a total of 8 goals under coach Gerardo Martino. The Chivas winger scored a hat-trick against Cuba, and once against Canada, United States, Bermuda and South Korea.
Te recomendamos en English
- DONALD TRUMP Trump lands in Florida: what will he do next?
- Olympic Games Japan accepts Olympic Games will be cancelled
- CORNELLÀ 0-2 BARCELONA Koeman: "No Barça player should miss two penalties in the same match"
- US NEWS Amazon offer to help Biden administration with Covid-19 vaccine distribution
- FORTNITE Predator in Fortnite: where to find him and how to get his skin in Season 5
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates: Biden plan, when could it arrive