Mike Tyson believes ‘Canelo’ will destroy Caleb Plant
The former undisputed heavyweight champion of the world gave his verdict on the fight that is coming up on 6 November in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Everything is set for the fight between Saúl ‘Canelo’ Álvarez and Caleb Plant in Las Vegas, Nevada on 6 November. During the pre-match press conference that took place last week in Beverly Hills, things got heated and both fighters traded swings, but ‘Canelo’ got the best of Plant.
The Mexican boxer left Caleb Plant with a cut on his right eye and according to several reports the recurrent IBF super middleweight champion called Álvarez a “host of names.” After the exchange of swings, ‘Canelo’ posted a picture on social media with the caption, “Don’t talk about my mom.”
Mike Tyson’s verdict on the fight
The heavyweight legend appeared on the 'Hotboxing' podcast where he was asked to give his verdict on the fight coming up in two months. “Caleb Plant will be destroyed. Álvarez will kill him, is that simple. If he’s your friend [referring to Plant] you will go to his funeral. I think Plant doesn’t stand a chance,” said Mike Tyson.
Tyson not impressed by Anthony Joshua or Usyk
The former undisputed heavyweight champion of the world was also asked about the fight that took place last weekend between Anthony Joshua and Oleksandr Usyk and he was just not impressed. “After watching the Joshua vs Usyk fight, maybe they had a bad day that night. From that performance do you really think they could have beat me in my prime?”
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game
- MEDICARE Does Medicare cover hearing aids or eye exams?
- US LOTTERY How is Powerball paid out?
- NFL Ravens' QB Lamar Jackson passes Dan Marino to set new record
- NFL Player ratings for the Cardinals vs Browns game | NFL Week 6
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves: times, TV channel, radio and how to watch Game 2 online tonight