USMNT confirms friendly against Bosnia and Herzegovina in December
The United States men’s national team will close the year by playing an exhibition match against the European side in Carson, California.
The United States men’s national team has been on a tight schedule this year with friendlies, the Gold Cup, the Nations League and the start of the World Cup qualifiers in CONCACAF. They managed to win two trophies in the summer by defeating the Mexican national team twice in the finals.
The USMNT is now focused on the round-robin World Cup qualifying tournament and they sit in second place with 11 points, three behind first place Mexico, after six matchdays. They will return to action in the World Cup qualifiers next month to host the Mexican national team on 12 November and then go on the road to face Jamaica.
USMNT confirms the last friendly of the year
Before the year ends the US Soccer Federation has confirmed an exhibition match against Bosnia and Herzegovina. This game will be played on 18 December at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California, the home of the Los Angeles Galaxy. The USMNT will hold a training camp on 5 December so the head coach Gregg Berhalter can prepare for the game with players from Major League Soccer only.
Berhalter wants to prepare for the World Cup qualifying games scheduled for January and try to book their ticket as quickly as possible. The USMNT will host the El Salvador national team on 27 January, go on the road to face Canada three days later and finish by playing at home against Honduras on 2 February.
Recommended in English
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers’ net worth?
- NFL Aaron Rodgers calls out Biden's 'fake White House' after vaccine spat
- NFL How and where to watch Bills v Chiefs: Kickoff time, TV channel, live stream
- NFL 49ers 13 vs. 10 Packers summary: Gould FG seals Niners win, stats, and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Burrow sacked nine times in Bengals win over Titans
- NFL Chiefs Tyreek Hill fined $12K for pom-pom celebration vs Steelers