Neymar fan arrested for sneaking in to Brazil team hotel
The fan of the Barcelona star was caught acting suspiciously in the Brazilian men's Olympic football team hotel. The 21-year old was arrested and later freed.
A fan of Barcelona striker Neymar was detained on Thursday for evading security and sneaking into Brazil's Olympic football team hotel with the intention of meeting his idol.
"He was coming out of the laundry when hotel workers noticed that the behaviour of the individual was suspicious and they decided to call the police," said the local force's deputy commander.
The fan -- a 21-year old student -- was arrested and taken to a police station in Goiana, but was freed shortly after.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USA beat Australia to win bronze medal
- OLYMPICS | BASKETBALL Durant and Team USA roll with the punches to bring gold closer
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021: what is Megan Rapinoe's net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a Marathon? How far is it in miles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: IOC apologize after Ukraine and ROC confusion
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Tokyo Olympics: USA star Korda sizzles in the heat while flirting with 59