Neymar fan arrested for sneaking in to Brazil team hotel
The fan of the Barcelona star was caught acting suspiciously in the Brazilian men's Olympic football team hotel. The 21-year old was arrested and later freed.
A fan of Barcelona striker Neymar was detained on Thursday for evading security and sneaking into Brazil's Olympic football team hotel with the intention of meeting his idol.
"He was coming out of the laundry when hotel workers noticed that the behaviour of the individual was suspicious and they decided to call the police," said the local force's deputy commander.
The fan -- a 21-year old student -- was arrested and taken to a police station in Goiana, but was freed shortly after.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City had "considerable chance" to land Ronaldo, says Fernandinho
- CORONAVIRUS | MANDATES How many Americans does Biden's vaccine mandate apply to?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Recommendations for Week 2
- NFL Baltimore's Jackson says Sunday's game vs. KC "not about me and Mahomes"
- NFL Cowboys lose fourth starter in a week after Lawrence breaks foot
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter Milan