The Raúl dynasty continues: son Hugo with New York City's U14
El segundo de los hijos del exjugador del Real Madrid pertenece a la academia del equipo cityzen del que forman parte Villa, Lampard o Pirlo, entre otros.
It seems another of Raúl González Blanco's sons is keen to follow in his father's footsteps. Only recently his eldest son Jorge, was crowned league champions of New York's Schools league with Fordham Prep and now his second, Hugo, is learning the ropes at New York City's youth academy - the club which features the likes of David Villa, Pirlo and Frank Lampard.
Hugo has played eight games, seven of them in the starting line-up, in the Under-14 category of the 'U.S. Soccer development academy'. The competition brIngs together the youth teams of clubs from the three major leagues - MSL, NASL and USL.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy