Pep admits he is struggling to adapt to life in England
The Manchester City manager admits that it is not the nicest city in the world and the climate and food aren't great either.
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, was interviewed by fans of the club in 'citizen' and had some interesting things to say about life in Manchester. He confessed that, "It is not the best climate in the world and the city is not the nicest in the world but maybe that's what makes Manchester so special."
The mediterranean diet
Also, Pep admits he is not a massive fan of the food and prefers a mediterranean diet, "I am a Catalan and I have no doubt that the mediterranean is much better than what you have here. I'm sorry, but when it comes this this, we are better."
Pep, while not offering up his own place to stay for the summer, invitied anyone who did not believe him to go and see for themselves, "If someone does not agree with me, I invite you to go to Spain or Italy this summer."
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7