Times and dates for LaLiga gameweek 3
After the international break, Real Madrid play Levante, Barcelona play Espanyol and Atletico Madrid will travel to Levante as LaLiga gets back underway for gameweek 3.
The times and dates have been released for the third matchweek in the Liga season. The first match takes place on Friday the 8th of September following the international break with Celta Vigo welcoming Alaves to Balaidos at 21:00 CET. Real Madrid play on Saturday against LaLiga newcomers Levante at 13:00 CET at the Santiago Bernabeu with Atletico Madrid travelling to Valencia at 16:15 on the same day. Sevilla play Eibar at 18:30 CET later on that night and Barcelona and Espanyol play in the Catalan derby at 20:45 CET.
On Sunday, Deportvo and Real Sociedad get things underway at 12:00 CEt with Athletic Club versus Girona at 16:15 CET and Villarreal versus Real Betis in the late night Sunday game at 20:45 CET before Malaga and Las Palmas play on the monday at 21:00 at La Rosaleda.
Time and dates for gameweek 3 of LaLiga Santander 2017-18
Friday 8 September
Saturday, 9 September
13:00 Real Madrid-Levante
16:15 Valencia-Atlético de Madrid
Sunday, 10 September
12:00 Deportivo-Real Sociedad
Monday, 11 September
21:00 Málaga-Las Palmas
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play