Balotelli struggling to find new club before market close
Reports in Italy claim that Mario Balotelli's agent has offered his services to several lower-to-mid-tier Serie A clubs, as the player looks set to leave Nice.
Mario Balotelli is still unsure about where he will play his football for the rest of the season. The only thing that does seem sure is that he will leave Nice during this January transfer window, although, so far the Italian striker is not finding it easy to land another club.
The latest news on the situation, published by Italian daily Tuttosport, is that his agent Mino Raiola is offering his services to several clubs mid-to-lower-tier clubs in Serie A, with the principle candidates being Sampdoria, Parma and Bologna.
Reports in Italy also claim that a move to Newcastle has been ruled out, which had emerged as a possible destination for the former AC Milan player.
In France, L'Equipe reports that the president of Marseille, Jacques-Henri Eyraud, has not lost hope of signing the Italian striker and will make one last attempt to sign him. Although the Italian press claim that a move to Marseille is becoming an ever-more distant possibility.
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Federer "feels strong" after knee surgery
- UFC McGregor's first pitch at Wrigley nearly a knockout
- US NEWS Autopsy confirms remains found in Grand Teton Park are Gabby Petito's
- Browns place Landry on IR with sprained MCL
- NBA Brooklyn Nets GM Marks on NYC vaccine mandate and high expectations: "We're ready"
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement