Ramos: "Luis Enrique has a wonderful football philosophy"
The captain of the Spain team, Sergio Ramos, spoke after his penalty gave Luis Enrique's side the win over Norway in Euro 2020 qualifying.
Sergio Ramos spoke to the media after his goal won Spain all three points in their opening game of the Euro 2020 qualifying campaign.
Blow to the head he recieved at the end of the game: "Right now that I'm still warm, it's fine but I guess later the pain from the knock will arrive."
First game in Euro 2020 qualifying: "It was very even. It starts a new path and what better what to start than to beat an opponent who made it complicated for us despite us having the ball. We knew it was going to be tough."
A victory you suffered for: "In the first half, we had more chances, with longer possessions. We went in on at the break with a positive result. After they drew, the team responded well."
Luis Enrique's era in charge: "You always have the dream and the objective to do something important, we are in a new dynamic with the manager who has a wonderful philosophy of play. Later, we will see game by game. We will feel more confident by winning."
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Atlético Madrid: Trippier has his future mapped out
- NFL Buffalo Bills 31 vs Tennessee Titans 34 summary: score, stats, and highlights | NFL Week 6
- MLB Boston Red Sox annihilate Houston Astros in Game 3
- NFL NFL week 6 highlights: scores, updates, big wins and losses
- USMNT Gio Reyna could miss November international break
- NBA LeBron discusses injuries ahead of Lakers-Warriors clash