Real Madrid: Isco offered to Chelsea to make room for Eriksen
The Bernabéu board are aware of interest from Manchester United in the Dane and are keen to snap him up while offloading Isco to Stamford Bridge.
With Atlético Madrid struggling for regular goals, Diego Simeone is keen to address the problem.
Atlético have only scored 20 goals in 18 LaLiga matches this season – the club relying heavily on Álvaro Morata's seven strikes.
Simeone's solution could be about to arrive from the French capital, where a Paris Saint-Germain star has fallen down the pecking order.
Atlético closing on Cavani
Paris Saint-Germain forward Edinson Cavani is close to joining Atlético Madrid in January, according to AS.
Cavani has reportedly agreed a two-and-a-half-year contract with Atlético, while PSG would prefer to keep the 32-year-old until the end of the season.
The soon-to-be free agent has found himself behind loanee Mauro Icardi, Kylian Mbappé and Neymar this season.
Signing Cavani in the January transfer window could force Atlético to sell due to their salary-limit issue, with Thomas Lemar a possible casualty.
Isco's time at Real Madrid could be over
- Manchester United pair Nemanja Matic and Marcos Rojo have been told they will be sold in January. Matic has been linked with Serie A duo Milan and Inter, while Atletico have emerged as an option for the veteran midfielder.
- According to AS, Valencia want to sign right-back João Cancelo from Premier League champions Manchester City. The LaLiga outfit are keen for a January reunion with Cancelo, who initially joined Valencia in 2014 before leaving permanently in 2018. Valencia want to re-sign the Portugal international on an initial loan.
- Hertha Berlin have entered negotiations with Granit Xhaka to bring the former Arsenal captain back to the Bundesliga, reports RMC Sport. Hertha have turned their attention to ex-Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Xhaka after failing to prise Lucas Tousart from Lyon.
- Mario Mandzukic's proposed switch to Qatari outfit Al-Duhail from Juventus has broken down due to wage expectations, according to Tuttomercatoweb.
- Mundo Deportivo claims Barcelona only want to loan out defender Jean-Clair Todibo in January amid interest from Milan and Bayern Leverkusen. United have also been linked with the 19-year-old.
To be able to comment you must be registered and logged in. Forgot password?