Real Madrid: Eden Hazard back playing at last
The Belgian was signed last summer as the new Galáctico of Los Blancos, but following an injury hit first season, there is now some good news for fans.
Good news for Real Madrid. New Galáctico Eden Hazard is back with the ball at his feet for the first time since his latest injury, which he picked up in the Champions League game against PSG on 26 November.
Hazard warning to LaLiga
The Belgian, who was out on the training pitch on Monday for a run, has now taken another step towards full recovery. This progress increases the chances that the winger will be able to play, at least some of the game, against Atlético Madrid in the Derbi on 1 February.
Another key player for Los Blancos to return to the training field after time in the treatment room is Sergio Ramos. The captain has been going through various exercises with and without the ball although is still a doubt for next Sunday's LaLiga game against Valladolid. Meanwhile, long-term absentee Marco Asensio has accompanied Hazard in his recovery exercises. All music to the ears of Madridistas.
In Thursday's session, following the victory against Unionistas in the Copa del Rey, those that were part of the team were again out running as several of them look to regain full sharpness. After the warm-up, the group carried out some tactical work, with a focus on possession and pressing, before finishing up with a small-scaled game.
Te recomendamos en English
- TRAVEL Which countries are in the ‘Level 4: Do not travel' category?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check and Child Tax Credit live updates: can it be passed in August? Dates, tax return, opt-out...
- CORONAVIRUS What has Dr Fauci said about the covid-19 Delta variant and lockdowns?
- NFL Nick Foles plays down Colts trade talk: "I'm a Chicago Bear now"
- OLYMPICS GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 03 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Recap: Biles takes bronze, Thompson-Herah makes history